Most people will be familiar with casts of baby’s hands and/or feet but perhaps not so familiar with creating personal, unique art pieces for the home with other family members.
I have completed extensive training in 2017. Through this training and many hours of experimentation afterwards I am well placed to be able to create a unique piece of art for you and your family. I currently offer:
- individual hands for all ages – usually for babies and toddlers we would create a pair
- feet usually for babies to 3 years – for older children or adults I am happy to discuss your requirements
- clasped hands – usually a couples casting perfect for engagements, weddings (including the new rings) and anniversaries but also parent and child. Currently I am able to create up to 3 hands together – ideal for parents and one child
- linked family – can do for 2 hands but usually anywhere from 3 to 6 hands
- dogs – either on their own or with your hand.
Your casting will be finished off in white as standard, or for an additional charge can be finished in metallic bronze, gold or pewter with a polished or antique effect.
Then all you have to choose is whether you want it finished on a plinth, framed or ready to hang on a wall.
If you require more ‘hands’ than listed above in any of the options please contact me to discuss – there is a good chance I will be able to assist.
There is also scope for faces/partial faces and torsos – most likely to be baby bumps – or pouty lips for Valentines/Anniversary gifts – if this is something you would be interested in please let me know and I am sure we can work out exactly what you are looking for – remember this is your bespoke art piece that is cared for will last you a lifetime.
Note that it takes around 4-6 weeks from your visit for your cast to be completed and ready for collection.